Rod Collins’ new book, Leadership in a Wiki-World, has won the 2011 EVVY Award for business finance. Leadership is evolving and Rod has his finger on the pulse of how social networking, flatter organizations and smarter organizations work today. The days of authoritarian control through “decision making” are over. Managers need to listen to employees and working together within a company can yield the “discoveries” needed to succeed in this new world. Check out the book.
- Check Out the book, Reinventing Diversity, by Howard Ross
- LEADERS WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: ESSENTIAL STRATEGIES FOR MEETING THE NONPROFIT CHALLENGE
- Creating An Individual Platform
- The New Standards For Business Plans
- Competitive Analysis: The Basic Building Block In Business
- Leadership in Education – Where Does Cheating Fit In?
- Leadership in A Wiki-World